Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Brand Spanking New

     Alright, so I'm brand spanking new to this whole blogging thing.  I have my own webpage from when I used to breed reptiles (yeah, no joke.  You can see it at Crested Lady if your curiosity has been piqued.), so you would THINK I'd know how... but then you'd be wrong. 

     I started this blog in the hopes of sharing my projects, off-the-wall ideas and kid pics, and perhaps making a few of my own craft tutorials further on down the road.  As far as crafting, I seem to dabble in a bit of everything.  Since we moved to Georgia, my craft room has become my craft closet (which is an absolute disgrace right now), but I still manage to find room for all my goodies and tackle new crafting hobbies.

     I plan on this being a mish-mash of random goodies... in the hopes of keeping EVERYONE entertained.  Some of my stuff is great, some is an epic fail.  Guess we're on this coaster together now...

No comments:

Post a Comment